Working on my next bloq post I found it growing rather lengthy, I realize when they get too long people get bored and stop reading, especially mine filled with facts and prose of professional liars. The next post needs a lot of background setup to bring home the point. Buried in those details I had a point to make which I wanted to elaborate on and rather than lengthen the next post i decided to put this one out on the subject.
The Federal Court and the USDA have in court documents made countless derogatory statements about the size of the house we were building on this purposed Farm Winery operation. The size of the house in fact is the sole issue upon which the USDA has gotten the Federal Courts to grant them deference in interpretation of the law to deny our farm loan application.
I could provide numerous examples of the courts and the USDA’s attempts to exaggerate the size and utilization of the house.
Consider this on the house.
- The original design of the house was for 2,400 square feet with a two car garage. We worked every possible angle to keep the garage on the same level as this one level house. The fewer steps into the kitchen with groceries the better when you get old.
- This original design was a modified downsizing of our previous home. It eliminated the dinning room in favor of a larger family room added a mud room and switched which side of the house the master bedroom and bath were on. Minor other changes were made but overall the floor plan was very similar. We changed the elevation to look more like an old farm house than Charleston Low country.
- I have had my legs broken multiple times in my life, Both of my knees are in need of repair. As a consequence of my broken legs one is longer than the other and my hips are also in bad shape. I have for years believed that I will one day no longer be able to walk. This is the reason the house was to have everything on one floor and the doors were all designed to be big enough for a wheelchair to pass.
- In the process of building a road to the property one crew took some measurements of elevation on the purposed house site. The one site with the least disruption to trees etc.for a house. To our dismay the ground had 12 feet of fall from the front right to the back left corner. Consequently, the house would require a substantial crawl space.
- WE looked at every available option to minimize cost while maximizing utilization of the large crawl space. Local building requires a block wall greater than 10 feet be engineered, filled with concrete and rebar. When you consider the cost of block, having it laid, putting in rebar, waterproofing, engineering fees etc. The cost was very high even when you considered framing up sections which could be done that way.
- We chose instead to use 10 foot tall preformed concrete walls from superior walls. The cost of adding windows and doors to these walls was almost offset by the reduction of concrete in them. Overall they offered superior quality for far less cost.
- We informed the Architect that the house would require a basement. He asked us if we ever intended the space to be livable how we would want it laid out. Having never intended for such space pretty much left that to him. Knowing what he was doing he designed it for efficiency. Every label put on the house plans was done by the Architect.
- Yes we knew this was going to be a very large basement. Yes we planed building it the most cost efficient we could while ensuring that longer term it had significant utilization potential. In fact we planned first to use it as an initial site for making wine. We considered finishing parts as living quarters for my aging mother. But you must realize that I spent 10 years working weekends and holiday’s and nights to complete my previous home. All a DIY projects.
Consider this on farming.
- Prior to the Real Estate markets collapse I had bank financing in place to develop this project. Even after the market began its pucker I was able to get financing. For various reason we never used or committed any borrowed capital.
- The land I purchased 23.75 acres i bought with my own capital. when local real estate agents criminally flipped it to me, but that’s another story.
- I worked with and had a road built on the property to take get from the road frontage to the top of the property where the best views of the piedmont were.
- I began farming the Apple Orchard without crop insurance and spent 10’s of thousands in revitalizing it. Along with my own unpaid time utilizing my own Funds. As the Orchard improved I bought a tractor, a bush hog, an air blast sprayer, and several other farming implements and tools and bins for harvest.
- I spent 5 Years farming and preparing this land for the planting of a vineyard, to continue the apple production for the purpose of making hard apple cider and viniferous wines.
- The first year a worthless crop. The second not great damaged by hail all sent to juice. The third year serious hail damage very little crop of any value. Fourth year again wiped out completely by hail. Year 5 our first really good year, high prices no hail, as everyone else got wiped out by frost. Finally a crop sold 90% into the fresh produce market and finally production on which we would now get crop insurance eligibility.
Consider this overall.
- Local officials did everything they possibly could to delay efforts on the road, the well, the septic, the house, There was so much of it the intention was obvious. You’re going to pay the locals 3 times what a job should cost to get these things done or you’re going to be stopped or delayed. Local officials want their share too and by the way the locals don’t have the skills to do the work anyway. This was happening and I had no way to prove anything illegal about this extortion racket. It was the impetuous for my research that led me to the RICO law which I ultimately used against the USDA in my Federal Lawsuit.
- Local Farmers had no interest in helping us with the endeavor, Generally they could not understand what this city fella was doing in the country, and they do not like outsiders, especially not democrats or yankees. Our operation was assisted with numerous thefts, multiple acts of vandalizing farm equipment. This is a community that does not like change or outsiders. If you’re not born here you’re not welcome here.
Consider this about me.
- This land I owned out right with my own hard earned money.
- This Farm I put back into production providing local jobs and hope for a new potential business in rural community in desperate need of jobs and economic stimulus.
- This house I managed just about every crew and aspect of its construction.
- I personally dug footers with a shovel.
- I personally put in the gravel base and drainage.
- I personally installed the plumbing, drainage, radon emission removal,
- I personally back filled around the underground walls with numerous tons of stone and a wheel barrow.
- I personally did the prep-work for insulating,radiant floor heat, and pouring the basement concrete flooring.
- I personally ran the crew and the saw for the framing done to date on this house.
- I personally laid the block walls on the front porch, and garage. and formed and prepared the site for pouring of all concrete, garage, patios, and basement.
- I personally installed the well pump and the wiring.
- I personally built and installed the power poll for the power company.
- I personally, ran the tractor and sprayer through all 5 years of caring for the orchard crop.
- I spent 10 thousand a year on chemicals and fertilizer for this effort.
- I personally, worked my ass off on this place doing whatever needed doing all on my own dime.
Consider this when USDA denied me a farm loan.
- I had put this farm 23 acres back into production and qualified for crop insurance.
- I had personally built a house from the ground up to sheathing the roof.
- I had put in irrigation to reach the planting of a vineyard.
- I had prepared the land, rows, ditching, ground cover, rock removal, and was prepared for the planing of the vines.
- I had cash in the Bank.
- I owned everything except the tractor debt free. I only had a loan on the tractor to keep my credit active.
- My credit was spotless after thirty years without ever so much as a late payment.
- I started construction of the house in 2008.
- In 2009 I talked with the SBA on this Farm winery and cabin rental business proposal and was told I would first need to be declined by the USDA.
- I researched Farm Loan eligibility and found I was not eligible for the following reasons.
- I was able to obtain credit.
- I did not have 3 years of farming experience.
- In 2011 as we marched on our merry way with this business plan the mortgage market had collapsed and in June of that year Dodd Frank was implemented. In October of 2011 USDA altered their handbook guidance on the rules regarding the use of funds to purchase a dwelling.
- In 2012 I learned of the Implementation of Dodd Frank and Reg B. every financial institution informed me then they could no longer lend money against my assets unless I had a job. I thought I had a job. I was running the orchard, the orchard crew, the Framing Crew and personally building a house and managing the finances etc. How was I going to keep doing it and work a full time job? I was trying to build a very large product.
- In the Fall of 2012 I submitted an application for a farm loan. I was now eligible.
- I could not obtain credit elsewhere.
- I had 3 years of farming experience and met all other known requirements.
- November 2012 the USDA denied my farm loan they said for three reasons.
- Because I intended to pay myself to work on these capital improvements, USDA said I was asking for a loan to pay living expenses.
- Because I was asking to pay myself to work I was somehow refinancing debt I did not have.
- The house is to big and therefore not essential to the farm.
- The only one of these to survive a corrupt federal court is my house is to big.
- I WILL ALWAYS CONTEND AND DEFEND THIS IS JUST LIES TO COVER UP FOR GROSS NEGLIGENT, FRAUDULENT, DISCRIMINATORY AND INCOMPETENT PERFORMANCE OF DUTIES BY USDA PERSONNEL.
- There is certainly much more to read on the blog about that.
Consider the Mortgage Collapse.
- Prior to the Financial Mortgage crisis credit for this project was available.
- Prior to the collapse No Doc, Low Doc, lending was available,
- Prior to the collapse you could mortgage the farm to farm.
- Prior to the collapse you could use your land as collateral for construction development.
- Prior to the collapse real estate holdings could be used as collateral for asset based lending.
- AFTER the collapse Dodd Frank was implemented and all these options disappeared.
- The Mortgage Collapse was brought on by Fraud and Negligence in the mortgage market by numerous Financial Institutions.
- Prior After
- Country Wide Financial——————————-> Bank of America
- Washington Mutual ———————————–> J.P. Morgan Chase
- Golden West Financial ——–>Wachovia———–> Wells Fargo
- Meryl Lynch——————————————–> Bank Of America
- Leman Brothers—————————————-> Collapsed
- AIG ——————————————————> AIG
- These institutions have been fined Billions of Dollars and required to provide Billions of Dollars in Mortgage Relief to Investors and borrowers. In blue are links to articles on these settlements.
- The Mortgage Collapse was brought on by Fraud and Negligence in the mortgage market by numerous Financial Institutions.
Consider the outcomes.
I had no mortgage, owed nothing on this farm or the house. I had 5 years of sweat equity in the building of a farm operation a house and a business plan. I had my life’s work invested in this project and I got financially ruined, physiologically raped, robed and had my constitutional rights ignored as a direct result of the mortgage collapse and the implementation of Dodd Frank, the USDA denying me a Farm loan because my house was to big! This folks, is how the U.S. Government is destroying America!
Don’t tell me, I didn’t have enough equity in my project. Don’t tell me, I was under water or upside down on my mortgage. Don’t tell me I wasn’t working hard enough to succeed. Don’t tell me my business plan or model was flawed. Whats flawed is the Governments full of corruption and criminals interested in killing the American Dream. While they enrich the 1% on the backs of all of us working slaves.
Underwater homeowners and those upside down have been given principal reduction. Refinanced into the lowest mortgage rates of the century.
While I got fucked by these financial criminals, corrupt public officials, corrupt General District Courts, a corrupt Federal government, a USDA racketeering enterprise, and a Federal judicial System protecting government criminals.
I had 470,000 in this property in direct cost not including my time, and effort, or any of the farming cost, or any of the cost, of prepping the land for planting, or putting the apple orchard back into production.
NOW consider this!
I’ve pursued justice from the USDA for 3 Years all the way to the Supreme Court and I’ve never gotten a fair hearing.
All because they refuse to admit they made a mistake not granting a $300,000 farm loan entirely for capital improvements against my 470,000 + investment because my house was too big.
Good Fuckin luck on the American Dream given the Governments desire to stop you!
Next post details and evidence of another Federal Crime by a judge in the illustrious judicial system of America.